CHRISTMAS TREE CANDLES

December 2, 2014

It's always fun to see what people do with their Christmas trees after the holidays.  If you ever go on Pinterest you'll find some really cool ideas or just surfing the web you'll find some interesting ways of making your tree last.  This is one thing we've done with ours.

Step One: Cutting the tree trunk


Step Two: Decide where to drill cavity for candle.


Step Three: drill candle cavity


Step Four: drop in candle and you now have a rustic, natural candle holder and it took less then 15 minutes :-)






Teresa Robeson said...

So very cool! And I am totally not up to it. :P LOL!

Michelle said...

What is just one more thing to add to the craft list T? Lol!!

SoapSudsations said...

What a cute idea! I never knew you were a handy woman as well as an artisan. ;)

Carrie Garvin said...

I just adore projects/crafts like this! Thank you for sharing!

Michelle said...

Thanks Carrie & Monica!

I wish I could say I was the handy one but I let my husband do all the carving and drilling, I just do the ordering. Lol! I wanted candle holders :D