RECIPE SHARE

December 3, 2014

Since going back to a lacto-vegetarian diet I am always on the look out for recipes that fit my diet choice and since, in my opinion, good vegetarian or vegan meals are hard to find for picky eaters like me I get really excited when I come across one that I actually like so I am happy to share this one.  If there are any other picky eaters out there on the look-out for a meatless meal this recipe is for you.   

If you love artichokes you will want to make this.  CLICK HERE FOR COMPLETE RECIPE. I almost ate the entire pan just by myself.



Epicure68 said...

I love artichokes! Having a good supply of vegetarian recipes is great for me because the husband isn't always in the mood for meat and I find it hard to think of anything besides mac & cheese.

Michelle said...

I know, right! I have a hard time finding food I like that doesn't contain chicken. I feel like I am starving to death. Lol!

meemsnyc said...

wow, that looks incredible!

Michelle said...

Thank you! It is a keeper recipe :-)

Teresa Robeson said...

We buy the giant jars of artichoke hearts from Costo, so yeah, we like artichoke hearts. ;) Will show this to hubby. It looks delicious!

Michelle said...

You'll love it! The only thing I'd change next time is to use inly one can of peppers instead of two. It was just too much for me.